Sunday, March 19, 2006

Today, I am very busy parents are so worried about my PSLE. First, I wake up early for tuition. After, I still had to go to another tuition centre(This was my first lesson). I was so afraid. The teacher was very fierce, she scolded the pupils until the burst out crying. I told my mum that I do not want homework as I can't do finish it(I have tuition everyday and has homework)and spelling, I hate most during Chinese lesson. I have to bare it for 2 hours. After the lesson,I told my mother and I became to suck. I didn't talk to my mother, I was so upset. She knocked on the door amd began to talk to me. I turned a deaf ear to. I went for a swim as I have swimming class every Saturday. When I was swimming, the rain become to poured on me. I came up and then I went home. My mother say that we maybe want to go to swimming. Now, I am waiting to go to the curing west library....
5:17 AM