<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24342710?origin\x3dhttps://yeesanyeesan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 24, 2006


Today, during recess, my class boys played football. One of the boys, azhar, kick too hard that it hit the window and one of the tiles fell. Our teacher scolded. She told us that if you lied you will need another lie to cover for it. i then remember the things that happened to me. i remember once i could not have recess money as i was naughty. when i came back, my mum ask me whether i ate a not. i shoked my head.she didn't believe me and called my friends to ask. One of my friends, shanana, said i ate nuggets. it wasn't i, it aws my partner, jeremiah, i got caned. i remember when it was a december hoildays, when we went to malaysia to play. i went to a indoor theme park. my maid wanted to try to play the roller coaster, so she gave the handphone to me. then, my mum called while she is riding.i answer and hung up. then there was a guy ask me whether can lend handphone for calling. i gave and he ran down. when she finishes her ride, she asked me where the handphone. i told her and her first reply is ," stupid lar!" i could not forget this momment, i told my mum and then my maid and sister told to the officers. by then, i could hardly remember his face.in the end, i didn't not find the handphone and instead of comforting me, she scolded me again and again. i was extremely dissapointed. i cried and the more i think about it, the more my heart will ache. that what i can remember. and when i can remember i will surely post it for every one to see.

12:44 AM

Welcome!


Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


It's Me


Describe yourself here.

Links


Links Links Links Links Links

Memoirs


March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
September 2008

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|