<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24342710?origin\x3dhttps://yeesanyeesan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 11, 2006


today we got back our maths paper.
during recess, many girls but none boys cried because of their bad results. luckily, i scored 88/100 Band 1. or else i will also cry. i have also felt it cuz my english. i cried but this time i didn't cause i improve 2 marks. i got 65.25/100. My secret crush,(not ONG JUN WEI) invite me to ice skating. i told my mum but see always said look at my result first.i was scared that i didn't do well, so i tried my best and i was praised by my teacher. the bad news, next week, i have nafa, and it is just before my recess, i wonder if i ran and i didn't eat will i faint?then go to hospital?then my mum gives my pocket money?how i wish! in class i always dreamt of that.Wow that's so much to talked about.Have you every why i type my diary here? it is because i type in a word pad, and my computer spoils, i cannot read it nor type it anymore, then i saw the i not stupid 2 movie and they wrote in a blogger, just like hilary duff, i love her music and her. wow, i got to play habbo and if u play habbo in singapore please chat wif me i am @angeldust@... see you soon!!!:)

6:04 AM

Welcome!


Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


It's Me


Describe yourself here.

Links


Links Links Links Links Links

Memoirs


March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
September 2008

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|