<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24342710?origin\x3dhttps://yeesanyeesan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 16, 2006


Day 1,
when we reached to the airport, it always fells like you are going to leave the ountry. we went to quene(srri i dun't know how to spell), to our surprised, there were sooooo much people. after going in the aeroplane, we started off in a boomby ride, than we slowly get use to it.

Day 2,
when we come out of the areoplane, Brrr! sooo cold! in the korea airport, it was so hot. after we came out, it was cold again,Korea plants along the road were all dried up, in another flight,my nose bleed. we had a wonderful dinner near the beach.(it was very cold)we went to a snow place, i put in a plastic bag and i carry up. to our next destination, father called us to throw away the ice. when we came down, i was about to throw the ice when both my sister and my brother snatch away and i fell. i was being scolded but it wasn't my fault. it was so unfair.

Day 3,
today was my birthday. we woke up then we went to eat breakfast. when eating father say (in hokkien) we let jenny(my maid) go to let her to take care of us. then, we go to climb the moutain. it was so cold. after that, we had our lunch, and set off to the da chang qing place. after we go and eat dinner.mum tell peisi (my sister) and i to tell jenny about (the thing i metioned just now). after telling, she talked talked talked so much, she think she very wad!

(to be continued in the next entries)!

12:55 AM

Welcome!


Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


It's Me


Describe yourself here.

Links


Links Links Links Links Links

Memoirs


March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
September 2008

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|