<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24342710?origin\x3dhttps://yeesanyeesan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 09, 2006


Harlo, srry for not updating lately, i been busying playing maple, although days are getting nearer to my PSlE.today, i woke up 6.30am for some so called games. my sister woke up at 4.00am cause she wanted to play computer. but in the end, i still get to play abit. we have a fun time there, the best part is cheering for our dear friend, jasmin, who is running fo rthe 4X100m race and the part when i won prize when i played the games, and and the face painting was so nice just like wheni go to my school sport heats. there were lots of house, in all we have 8 majour groups, red,white, grey, pink, yellow, blue,orange,green. we came in the 4th position, i forget wad the first position cause i was quening for the KFC. the quene was so long, but i managed to be the first 2, great huh?but the person behind keep complaining why is the KFC so slow and he is very childish too. Oh ya, we also have wax hand,( i forget to metion that), at first i thought they was do something then aunty jocelyn told me that it is a wax painting, it was so nice...sigh, i going to play maple, bye bye!!!

11:46 PM

Welcome!


Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


It's Me


Describe yourself here.

Links


Links Links Links Links Links

Memoirs


March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
September 2008

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|