<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24342710?origin\x3dhttps://yeesanyeesan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 10, 2006


today was my mummy birthday.However, i bought her present, but she dunno. But she told mi that not to buy present for her, but want a compo on the trip to genting, 2 bad i 2 lazy 2 write. I also bought her a bouquet of fakes roses cuz i know that she wants to have a bouquet of 9,999 rose from my daddy.Srri that i didnot inform u guys of my trip to genting. Nvm i will tell u now.

Trip to genting
Day 1
My father drove to genting veri long and tiring.

Day 2
*sigh* My leg is painful, oouch! k, 2dae i went genting, sadly, i want to play not scary, too bright. Sad! 2dae, i want to go bumper car, my sis dun wan. i bought sourvenir for ____ and____and____and____but dun know they wan anot! Hope they will accept. Lots of fun but most of the time it was misty. Also go 2 the snow there, brr, very cold. Daddy say 2morrow going 2 cable car, i will wait and see, bb!So excitied!

Day 3
Wow! Cable car was fun. noly thing i miss the pizza, which mum+ dad bought last night! it was awesome! now, there is foggy, white, windy, fun, love it1 Now, seeing waterfall, so beauty1 Just now, i go to arcade, nice, now, i notice a thing, even shopping malls they can it ARCADE! CRAZY! to me the wind is polluted! YUCK! hATE TAT! I CAN'T BELIEVE that i actually like racing! oop, vomitting! k, i got to work hard, no more fun, fun over, PSLE work hard! i saw tiger, rafflesia, elephant on the ride on cable car! So nice!k, got to vomit!BB!

gtg bb

1:58 AM

Welcome!


Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


It's Me


Describe yourself here.

Links


Links Links Links Links Links

Memoirs


March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
September 2008

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|