<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24342710?origin\x3dhttps://yeesanyeesan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 23, 2006


You're the kind of friend who always bends
When I'm broken
Like remember when
You took my heart, and put it back together again
I've been wasting time with clueless guys, but now it's over
Let me tell you why
I'm through
I've met someone new
Who's just like you

Chorus:
It's automatic, I'm sure of it
No lie, so don't even try
To tell me that you're not the guy
Cause I've been waiting all my life
For someone just like you
But you're it, you're the ultimate, you

You're the kind of guy, whose hand in mine
Sends shivers up and down my spine
You took my heart, and put it back together again

You're the kind of guy that blows my mind
But now it's my turn
It's been right in front of me
Everything I need
Why didn't I see

refrain

You're it, you're the ultimate
It's automatic, I'm sure of it
No lie, so don't even try
To tell me, that your not the guy

refrain

Youre it, you're the ultimate, you.

8:49 PM

Welcome!


Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


It's Me


Describe yourself here.

Links


Links Links Links Links Links

Memoirs


March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
September 2008

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|